2012年11月1日星期四

www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com say useless talk o

 My in the mind sighed for a while, these chivalrous knight's spirit that are pitiful, harm a person which!
Receive China plum elder sister's way:"You this ship broke and rather returned to gulf in Hangzhou by my ship?"
Seeing China plum some is hesitant, I don't lose opportune moment ground to add 1:"I have a doctor on board, these saved to cure while harming a member to need to be rushed through."
This next China plum had no a speech, be cheated argosy by me.
(The ticket is also little to recommend also little comment on less, seem my this book insist very bitter, really jealous have some popular books~~~~~Who am several to open hand a ticket for me?Don't be many, 10 good, writes down of proof!)





Chapter 261 Pou stomach of the third anti- Wo commits suicide in 60's
Renew time:2009-4-314:53:04 chapter word numbers:2954

"Try to catch up with."
"?!"
Owner, includes my sailor long add inside all confuse don't understand, however the eye sees my Chou wear east to pour west slanting leave to come to island of flagship, thick heavy Ji in the eye idea of Qiao, everyone seems and understands what.The gold tooth pirate group originally the person of system only have happy, fear me to break an agreement, also not much say useless talk, opened enough horsepower to make track for up.
Go a long white wood to painfully ask me:"Why,www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com?, Why want to do like this!"
My affectation didn't hear and concerned ground to ask China plum:"Elder sister felling a good many?Our ship medicine department Lu Luo.West Nai especially of technique, still don't depend on very much."
But go crary Hao of long white wood call let China plum the elder sister also had some to sit not to live, in fact everyone understands my meaning:I reneged.But go a making of long white wood affectation justice parties, make to emphasize fair China plum to ask me the way against will:"Not is put to Suo in the island quiet walk?The Sir tries to catch up with again and seems to be not satisfactory."
China plum calls my"Sir", certainly don't see my one eye polite on that day than the positive eye many, I listen to but very is pout, call I what of all have, eldest brother, brothers, commander and general ……be have never called Sir, I who make am pretty ashamed.Are we that gentle person?However no matter China plum elder sister how call, I listen to all a word-agreeable!
The in the mind is comfortable, the superficial but again is some kind of affected, change countenance a way:"I am a warrior!The combat is my man's natural duty of generation warrior!Meet to a quiet strong enemy like this from Suo in island, not from get my generation naturally the person of war have a boiling passion, oil however living definitely dies with him the desire of one war!Just put him, because don't understand you duel of first argument, fair rise to see!This time, it is pure to is myself!How, one by one the decisive battle of flagship, what cheapness did I have him?"
Who don't know me in the artful self-defence?If say cheapness, that I but had to come to Suo quiet huge cheapness in island.With the teacher of tiger wolf to the tired and weak soldier, although is a flagship one by one of to definitely, 2500 the tonnage VS500 tonses, come to this silly Kui in island, that ate to settle!But any all of Hous are real strenght words matter, this one son at present Lao Tze's real strenght is the strongest, needs to take out unclear reason, relentless of the vehemence immediately press owner all dummy.Don't agree with my way of doing in their heart as well.After all release to this wounded big Sha in island, who is the person willing to give up?
Just, this bad person is done by me.And let public part steal to smile, part stomach Fei my mean, as long as canning maltreat to an island, gold tooth I don't know how ground, want excitement!Go a long white wood to look like madness an in fact very weak protest who attend to manage him, at my signal hint under, card firm Lai with add inside a left a right ride on him, drag along Ye to leave.Just descend the deck didn't hear his voice, affirmation was 2 people to use strategy to make him shut up.The gold tooth pirate group develop my long-term Yin Wei, where does the subordinate allow to have the voice existence to the least bit oppose me?
The air that peeps China plum, although one face is gloomy,one face wants to come to ignore how I do without the opposed meaning and aims at the attack that she kills father personal enemy, she enjoys to see it.Is going long, calculate what things?Although is her epigone admirer,after all is a Wo the person Be from, not of our nationality its heart is necessarily different, I the gold tooth since appear at the R.O.C plum elder sister nearby, must lend machine to discriminate against walk he!Differ from easy Anne, just an I future the identity of the rival in love, go long and I, absolutely have the natural row his sex, not is woman, more is Principle of nationalism!
Come to the house ship of Anne of island surprised see me and catch up, the sailor on board loudly surprised shout, four very anxious to claw sub- oars, will push forward dint to add extreme limit, unfortunately it how quick, also quick however the high speed of 25 sections, the eye sees the gold tooth Duo Duo pressingly bump Cape have already touched the bottom of Anne house ship, empress the Wo person's sailor's panic of the deck of crazy the disorderly Si shouts, the tone color is all sharp to change to adjust.
No man can change to greatly eat small fact.The gold tooth fiercely bumps Cape a while the Tong enter the belly of Anne's house ship body, direct picked the medium-sized boats and ships of that wretchedness, push to walk on the sea surface, empress the wave beat front wave, upsurge very big one big waves.
I jump up to the ship of island, smiling all overly to a face dead ash of come to Suo in the island quiet say:"The Suo calms down elder brother, I came to seek you to duel.Is absolute fair this time, depend on foot rules, promise, this is the declaration of war that I descend."
Broke coming of a leg Suo in the island to calm down to annoy almost dizzy dead, the mouth skin son doesn't stop to cringe, is unexpectedly made by me to have no language.
I smile to sing ground to see how he reply.
Come to Suo in the island quiet draw out sharp such as the Wo type of one Hong autumn waters rib bad(is similar to the short knife of bayonet), cherish ground to point Mo Suo 1 time with the double, untie dress Jin, peep out ugly belly stomach.Is public all a head of fog water ground lane Be not understand to come to island and do what, but I am ambiguously understand, don't order to break.Come to Suo quiet right hand in island to keep a rib bad, suddenly a suddenly and violently drink, a knife deeply sting go into left side rib bottom, then the knife blade a little bit and up turn over, one word-like in shape shout horizontal pull right side stomach all of a sudden.Dirty blood hurricane while signing makes a soiled ground.Several reposition of redundant personnel arouse to shoot and splash deck up in everywhere all BE.
Is public to shout spread out all of a sudden, fall back several rices.Is the behavior that is come to madness in the island to frighten, and afraid dirtily splash with blood oneself of in the body.This comes to Suo in the island quiet, don't speak hygiene too much as well.
Go to this everyone to know to the island wants Pou stomach.No one guesses he next tread how to do, but I know.He can not also pull out a rib bad, should directly take out it returns to close to a Qi department place, to Qi bottom the Huo open, again descend to up row to the throat direction from the Qi.This is the very elegant but brave method, I pull up bowel son to toss toward me after estimating to the island want Pou stomach, right away derision way:"Ten graphemic Pou stomaches consume physical strength very much, pregnant woman, infant and physically weak's getting hurt is forbidden.You want don't the Xie is for a while?"
We, China plum even is a west person colleague, they all ignore to solve this bad habit in small Japan.Shake head to sigh.I but always Suo in the island was quiet to recall and learn from painful experience to fondle his saber in the beginning understand, he was disgrace in be captured but before Pou stomach.With had thought preparation of I compare who all easy, compare who all HAI, excitedly shout loudly:"Is great!Slice, quickly and downwards slice!"
Come to Suo in the island quiet shot into my taste hatred poison matchless, still resent poison than the cursing of Zhen son.Lao Tze just isn't afraid of and see Suo in the arrival island quiet open of belly, turn over to open of son big piece, red blood plasma crosscurrent, the colorful bowel son is extruded ……this savage scene, with come to island to have the enemy that kill the father of China plums all cannot see and do Ou to get up, connect brutally of card firm the Lai stare big cow Jing to also have a silk fan Mang, Ao, he still didn't wink this time, however see appear and disappear to once see crazy card tie Lai from the Nue small kind have a little panic.The Hey Hey doesn't know as well how to make, my little bit is free, feel to heart's content, the excitement is overdo!
The eye sees to Suo in the island quiet to dissect oneself to complete quickly, can not make him use Xie bad pick bowel son to throw me, the eye disease is quick moving, the one step robs a dozen drop a his hand in of weapon involved in murder.It is very weak to come now an island, which have ability to resist, lose the blood hand sharping knife to spare empty, keep to straightly point at me, lotus lotus in ground call, the pole of vision pain and sufferings grudge.
I but happy pole, ha ha ha the ground jump feet to smile.This is the painful place that comes to Suo in the island to calm down!Fighting to the death isn't terrible, no matter how it is of indignity setback, in the middle of coming to Suo quiet mind in the island, as long as the Pou stomach of completion heavenliness from cut a rites, can immediately get hospice, can immediately rise heaven.Is aha! ha ha, but be midway interrupted by me!This can than wanted his ten liveses to still make him connect to can not stand!As I see it, at don't lie a wrong circumstance under, if Pou stomach not and properly or can not complete( Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论