2012年11月21日星期三

cnn arts complaining to

 "This how deserving?I am to lately hurt it will, how deserving this heavy responsibility?!Please still another Wei of Wen Wang Gao Ren."Yang Fu Qing ashamedly says.
"Assist a king too condescension, assist a king and stem king this time, it hurts, but that kid Nie is cunning and deceitful, made use of the trust of assisting the king and stem king, an internal our army mean person, disloyal minister, to affair anyone like this all has no while having no knowledge the way wants to suffer a los, can not at last assist a king in command of not appropriate!Assisting the king can intimidate thus lead Qian?My main force leaves badge state behind here have to the six times powerfully leader, this plant I see still not assist a king not belong to!"I more and more will smile now, even I also believe by myself I say of is all true, is this the basic existence method that has to learn in this ages?"Assisting the king need not decline again, in addition to assisting others king, I don't trust!Assisting the king can after all beat with pure demon way for handing over of more than ten yearses, know the battle method of pure demon, originally I wanted to let to assist a king to lead me strike against south Chang of, but here also needed a person to stay to guard!Assisting a king since would like to stay here why would not like to be responsible for the peace or chaos that stays to guard troops and badge state common people?"
"Now that Wen Wang can see me, that hopes and then temporarily takes care of for Wen Wang well here."Yang Fu Qing sees push to take off and simply promised.
"That good, the thanks assists a king to see."My favour walks to come forward to make an effort of hold Yang Fu Qing's hand'stay in the troops of badge state will assist a king, you devoted a lot of care more, hoped in the big troops after walking assist a king can conceal troops, don't put together with hard enemy, so with egg shot stone, too not worth the cost!Assisting the king can greatly can let the troops arrive an enemy side wing, spare sneak attack enemy, get a walk!Meet small troops to determinedly exterminate, meet big troops to avoid three real strenght of giving up, keepings.It be assisting a king to give a lot of care."
"Ha ha, should be me with gratitude Wen Wang just to ah!Thank Wen Wang for trusting my this defeated troops will.What Wen Wang says I pour to hear for the first time, however is quite right, I will deal with those according to what Wen Wang says pure bewitching!"Yang Fu Qing sees me trust him thus and let him to the troops in the oneself's hand and lead and finally peep out insinuative smile.
"That good, the expectation assists the king's report of success!Zhu Lyu is long, you independently traveled to obey to assist a directing of king from now on and assisted Wang Bi much bigger, and the battle fight is ander the rise than rice that you ate, hereafter want to study much and more!"
"BE, army commander, I am understand."Zhu Xiao Tian nods in response to the way
Say Li Xue Long, I before how didn't see you still and have so all alone?Your this hand good poison,Facebook!If is true of we and the troopses of Zhejiang, Fukien at widely letter join forces for battle, that Xiang soldier is getting more good-looking!"The persons in the house after all spreading to the utmost me smile to hurtle Li Xue Long to say.Li Xue Long is as just about as Zhang Hai Qiang, steady enough to spare, intense emotion shortage, I see him or be a long better one teacher, can have no outstanding staff officer candidate in the hand now, as long as making him temporarily do in this position, have never thought he poured to put a satellite for me today!However I see this plan elephant not to is what he does out.
"Sun Lei in Europe!Bring over here the cigarette of army commander!"Li Xue Long hurtles my guard's member to call way, then return overdo come to smilingly say" I does that have,google?This is the suggestion that a my under charge battle staff officer puts forward, at that time in our staff officer but aroused very great controversy!Really is too risky!However I feel to since all feel here that this plans a bit unimaginable at us, it so let more enemy surprisingly, so still keep supporting him.The army commander thinks that this plans can also?"
"?Who is this person ?Why did you have been once speaking of with me?You how does this guy always remember my food?If all took out light to you how I do?!"My under charge is incredibly still like this of talented person?Is down to date I just know to see to me this army commander but malpractice that losing is big!
"Take out light the army commander can't let Wenzhou again deliver?He calls Chiu clear, now in the outside.Ha ha, I feel army commander if listen to this plan to adopt not to adopt to definitely have interest to see this person no matter so I brought him.Chiu comes in clearly!All of"Li Xue Long hurtles to outside and loudly shout a way, immediately after Lee starts complaining to me" past army commanders is do-it-yourself decision then again make our staff officer set route according to your decision, don't make us do battle plan, is to below have already done not know any talented person's army commanders at all naturally, don't say army commander you, is that I is to just discover under charge to still have a person like this.Ha ha, should be regarded as delinquent in duty?"
"Report!Chief of staff do you seek me?"Outside walk to come in a young man from the house.This young man only has 20 just successful in career appearance, just grew a thin short beard on the lips, the head wasn't high, the facial expression slightly showed pallor, two thick eyebrows were specially refreshing, carried on the shoulder two on the shoulder on the lean face gangs are one star, talk to take obvious Sichuan accent.
"Army commander, this is the clear major of battle staff officer Chiu.Chiu's staff officer, also not does the elephant army commander salute?!"Li Xue Long does introduction between the two of us person.
"Need not, have no outsider here now need not to salute."See Chiu want to salute me to hurriedly say toward me clearly" Chiu's staff officer, is this activity plan what you establish?"
"Reporting army commander is what I want out.Before the time in Wenzhou I once listenned to the army commander spoke of lesson, the chief of staff makes us establish to plan me to thought of this time the foundation army commander say before new base and at the enemy concentrated be more than several troopses of our armies new toward me at the time that base took the offensive we shoulded adopt the mobile battle of big scope.So just established this plan."Chiu clear ground of Mian Tian says.
"?I before say of do you still remember now?"
"BE!Army commander you say at establish new base time the first want to divide soldier with launch crowd, concentration to exterminate an enemy.Previously the enemy after getting into to schedule to the region takes trip, regiment as unit to extensively divide a soldier, cent slice the place that is responsible for annihilating an enemy is armed, be engaged in to launch crowd to build up place works like political power,etc, when enemy's large force will arrive namely concentrate in time parts of main forces to cope with an enemy,cnn.The second is a part the main force be engaged in to launch crowd, parts of main force concentration conduct and actions mobile cover a place of developing of work.The third is to take out to adjust parts of main force and staff as framework, quickly set building land square armed, form an independence trip, place to bear arms the system of matching with the main battle.The fourth is after the new base just built up, wanted to make stronger base and wanted to see parts of troopses of circumstance dispersions to arrive base to around develop a guerrilla warfare, transfer and dispersion enemy.The fifth be when the enemy carries on large force's laying sieges to, in addition to insisting inside track by little parts of troopses, the main force turns into an extensive activity of the enemy's side empress and tears open a matching of enemy to round, and the well timed concentration troops annihilates an isolated enemy after the enemy is forced to scatter!We face now of is said by army commander at 5:00, so my consideration should according to army commander says to launch an activity after enemy, the enemy is from our base in adjust out, then pick to softly exterminate him!"
God!I that but escaped from draft to literally say of, oneself doesn't remember that I said as well now what, had never thoughted him to all incredibly record down!His plan is according to I say of decoration of?Ha ha, so his meeting can't be an armchair strategist guy again?However this plans me to still like very much.
"Go, say quite goodly!Chiu's staff officer, don't know that you have interest to troops in toughen?My missing your not in power to fight troops will have an advantage to your growth."Is not a Zhao Gua person like this only to have been toughenned in the troops just can see out, if not that of words my under charge many one member Zhi will!
Chiu clearly happily a leap 3 Chinese feet"that is too good!I early hope is such a!Many thanks to army commander!Army commander you are to want me to be a company commander even and is lieutenants all can!"
"Need not thank me, you now arrive eight regiments go to, serve as first eight regiment pair chief.Hereafter see your express.You are past."
"Many thanks to army commander!That I walked first."Chiu loud and clearly answers clearly and makes an effort a dynasty, I went a military salute to happily turn round to walk.
"Army commander, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论