2012年11月14日星期三

cheap beats by dre e this I in fact st

."This words, not only say of the Kan Ze noodles skin up flush, hall last others also have some to deliver silly.Hey, see, Kan Ze of just can how do they still not understand.
Indeed as expected, Zhang Zhao a , and then shake head wry smile:"Is virtuous smooth just, even none of us knows so good, you pour to understand much.Son cloud, although lord Mr. doesn't miss you are embarrassed, can the words since make reference to here, I also really want to know, you how rush through so Qiao, broke this scheme, saved three childes?"
Make me embarrassed?I have what embarrassed of, might it not be did Sun Ce know what I want to say?See an eye sigh of Sun Ce, I smiled:"To speak of this affair also calculate Qiao.Know this to wear member and Gui to look at to want to attempt rebellion to is really the news that is occasionally a to get, but time is to a little bit grow, should be want to harm uncle Bi's head for a month at them."
The none of persons letter ground on the hall looking at me, that Zhao is wrinkly tight eyebrows:"You since and early know, why late said out, don't want to secretly do?To know on that day have much dangerous, in case of ……"
Once I wave hand and impatiently say:"Sir, when I get news person still just home town, have no again eastern at the river, how early notify uncle Bi?BE, I admit and deliver the other day in the matter, I arrived to a song, and intercepted and seized to wear a member, they sent into the letter of river's north.I have never immediately given news you, mainly BE, said out with the news and a letter that I get, can calculate really with the factual proof?Have no really with the factual proof, if you don't believe mine, however is to cause undesired agitation, let to wear a member, they refrain from rash action, after, probably also again opportunity to seek, probably beat you a caught unprepared;Does the outsider how could believe to take if you believed mine to, under the sistuation that have no ample evidence, killed person?Allow the affair of Gong district magistrate, I can remember still lately.Say again, spread to an outside, say that Sun Fu listenned to and believed the Chan speech of a dishonest trader mean person, waste to open rule against killing, my pouring is to carry on the back a bad reputation voice, the back spoiled, doesn't matter, can don't make you lose a lot of talented persons?Still have, I am a businessman, important cause for the enemy house in this knot, life can in danger.Weigh gains or losses, I just bear hair not, secretly decoration."
I say of have reason to have according to, the person on the hall all basically at nod.Sun Ce's facial expression also like get up, not only such, he still looking at me to say very gratefully:"I know, you do these affairs, will definitely be thoughtful for what we thought.Son Mr. Bu, I say right?"
Zhang Zhao's wry smile for a while:"Son cloud, you deal with affairs thus and very means, but ……alas."
Once I smile, understand he think:"The Sir's meaning I am understand.Be just, ,such as this person, is willing to use these brainses for the sake of the friend close relatives, other of, but I don't think a tube.You also all understand me, can not have the affair of 100% confidence, I can't do, either.So, look like dangerous on that day, the whole but control at us in.This really speaks of, sister-in-law Xu Shi is really quite good, Ze, Ze, uncle Bi is very lucky ……"
Sun Ce suddenly on smiling, again strong endure to smile to turn round not to talk, what I saw is puzzling:"Bo Fu, what do you smile?"
Sun Ce still cannoted help but:"Ha ha ha ha, I just thought of younger sister Ren, she the joke is three younger brothers, say he open man still rather and slowly surname, also not equal to she.Younger sister Ren usually says that my river's east the daughter also isn't lost to a man.Tonight, it is afraid to also have you pleasurable of, don't tie up to die you, just strange."
On seeing his facial expression, I know that he has never come out the still fragrant words are again.This female overlord, all day dance gun lane stick in the mansion of, from think that oneself is fierce.Thought of here, I Song shrug:"Bo Fu, your this younger sister hey, so severe, I see later who dare to marry her.The person who can subdue her isn't general severe."
The persons of full hall all steal to smile in the Yan noodles, Sun Ce smiled in a short while, suddenly saw my one eye and drew a deep sigh.If I wish, might it not be you at for originally didn't listen to old madam and Zhang Zhao, this old fox and marry me to Sun Yue and then regrets?Because this, I in fact still really appreciate still fragrant of, although she am that to me attitude, really help me.So, that after, I come to river east, all took a gift for her, she was very good to my attitude now, certainly, the purpose is tying up me to hear a far apart story.Thought of here, I turned round to do a grimace to Zhang Zhao, this old fox, almost harming me can not come to river east.
Zhang Zhao obviously understands me to think what, is blunt I eyes a stare:"Wu Hou can subdue a person who make the younger sister, must the spirit Be peculiar to just go, in my eyes, also the considers ……"
Once I listen to, well you dead fox, incredibly scare me, ain't I just afraid of, still the joss-stick want to marry hero, I, Be just a puppy bear, at least in front of her BE:"Can say that again, can say that again.Bo Fu, your this elder brother really should is earnest to consider for a while you this younger sister's affair.Hey Hey, I help not?"
Sun Ce ha ha a smile:"Help, have you tonight busy of, when the time comes, you don't seek me to help become.Younger sister Ren is still small, her affair hereafter say again.She ah, the heart is higher than sky, the ordinary people still really don't put in the eye.Hero, the world over that has so many heros to make her choose, is unexpectedly also the silly wench that a says kid's words."

Chapter 172 in anger but walk(up)


Unification north ground article-chapter 172 in anger but walk
That Kan Ze has been lookinging at me very curiously.I a smile:"Virtuous smooth Sir, you are curious about I how can anyone know yours?Hey Hey, Zhong's striving for under charge is also wealth of talent, once had an individual, originally also thought to strive for there to the Zhong, this guy very ghost, he found out you very clearly and wanted to know that oneself could have a good position.Your just can be that he says to mine, he also says, talk about tactful and in hour of danger don't fear to, my not equal to Sir.If the Sir goes into business, necessarily is my big opponent, so, I was really long to smell name to the Sir."
The Kan Ze wanted to think hard:"Who is this ?He can find out us thus and clearly, should be a fierce person, I at two childe how many years has it been since under charge had as well, how does some impression also have no?"
I lightly smiled 1:"The Zhong strives for to see not and up him, so, he allowed all, now at the Cao adult under charge term military adviser.The Hey Hey is also my to become sworn seven elder brothers, huge all and huge private's dollar."
Various Ge Jin a clap thigh:"Hey, pain."Do not know that he is a heartache, still a leg pain as well.However the various Ge Jin such a humble gentleman also cans make a , this action and pour is give everyone a fright.The various Ge Jin sees everyone some to interrogatively looking at him, he is embarrassed on smiling, just explained:"Two childes how can pass this person, Jing state well-known big brilliant scholar, Feng Chu.It is alas."
Sun Ce still has some doubts, Zhang Zhao's eyebrows was wrinkled up:"Early have been already heard, have already lain dragon and Feng Chu in the Jing state concealed wood a but conquer the world it to say, might it not be this is huge to govern is a Fengs in it?Is true if so, two childes missed greatly just, really regrettable.Is true cheapness the Cao hold ……"
"Ha ha, ha ha, I don't call he Feng Chu, call him small bird.This guy loves drinking and loathes to give up to take out money again,cheap beats by dre, for the sake of from I here get free good wine, the Leng climbs four elder brother, Xu Yuan Zhi,'s teacher brotherhoods and recognizes to make my seven elder brothers, a guy that makes to smile very much.I feel suspicious, old guys in the Jing state concealed wood, how worship so him?Good wine, lust for women, falsely through of guy."This guy I don't say huge all good words, hums.
The various Ge Jin draws a deep sigh:"That is that you were hoodwinked by him.Private's dollar and bore are clearly together all Jing state Jiao Jiao within brilliant scholar, the artistic talent is horizontal to overflow ah, the chest hides ten thousand books, the heart contains 1,000,000 soldiers.Lord male, you ten thousand can not despise this person."
I chase a head a slanting:"Hey Hey, hears that I lie Long Zhu Ge's bore to win more clearly once he raise, this various Ge bore is clearly Zhuge Liang, the Sir's younger brother?Why don't you call him to the this place?Thus, you had a huge talented person and lay Long Ke before Feng Chu."
Various wry smile of Ge Jin:"My this younger brother is different, although has great ambition,is not that I can call Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论