2012年11月24日星期六

http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 90r4sy

See his face all blue, breath the weak micro, pulse almost can not feel, I dive down again, clasped his feet and his feet frame to the dead tree branches,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 71i7pk, with the shoulders to the top of his stomach , the top a few times he threw up, a mass of mud and water, then I give him massage his chest with the elbow, fat water supply is a choking, turned out there was a reaction, a fit of coughing.

     Delight of my heart, the heart that reaction is a door immediately force Zaiding, but few no strength, up to catch his breath, the heart, said that was not feasible, the fat if you do not do artificial respiration through the death, I must Throughout his dragged out of the water to go, let him lie flat on the branches.

     Want to make the fat go, I must go up first, thinking that I began to climb those deadwood heap, helpless on the edge of those branches and not enough support, I just go and put branches throughout the children pushed into the water and rollover risk, branches rollover, the fat will be pressed into the water, and so I killed him, but here most thorns sticks too much, a little action big point will hit the spikes, the pain I tears down inside branches are already rotting feeble, can not force.

     In those few minutes, I do not know the climb how all branches between the two steps to three steps and broke sliding down my last desperate discovered in my own strength, in this position The absolute Pabushangqu. Heap of that tree,cheap ugg boots, look as strong as a mountain, in fact,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 70b9yb, are extremely fragile, and simply can not treat people, in fact, on top of only half a meter less than water, half a meter just like bottomless chasm, however,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 96r0wz, how do I more, however.

     This sense of hopelessness is too strong, and if I'm in front of a cliff that no problem, but chosen such branches, I suddenly felt as if God playing me.

     I climbed a few, all broken hand, realize that reckless certainly not so Jiazhu fat, cut off the vine with his dagger, put the branches heap aside, looking to find here on the cliffs there easier to climb, the best place that can give a hand.

     Here countercurrent impossible, I firmly strapped to the fat bypassing prominent like arris thorn branches, all of a sudden you see the other side of the rock faces, have a dry wells crossing, where blockage lived, did not The water rushed out from the inside. Look closely, this well is also a lot of crossing, but are in a high position, only this one I was able to with.

     My heart was overjoyed, to rely on over the first fat frame on one side, and then their own seize the cracks of the stone on the climb, I knew only halfway gates, the reigning laughed aloud to, and then bite on want to bang.

     At this time, all of a sudden at the edge of the fat, a sudden movement, said one sentence: No time!

     I was shocked, turned to look, and was surprised to find the fat man did not move,ugg boots uk, nor any expression, my mind is strange, rubbed his temples heart that finished, they began to hear voices, and all of a sudden, bang clear sound from fat behind hair out, that voice said: No time.











     The third night of the thirty-sixth of the the V of snakes marsh ghost town: fog

     Novel bus update time :2010 -6-20 7:51:56 this chapter word count: 1992



     Here being except for the distant rumble of water leakage, almost can not hear any other sounds, this whispered Initials, Finals extremely unexpected, sudden sound of me unprepared, scared out cold sweat.

     The first reaction is to think of the the is not Uncle person,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 58c2xd, heart says Is there survivors?

     Just sound is definitely someone to talk to. I know I'm not hearing voices, I had not expected but also run into a living, let me know a little security, I stop the action, on Tantou Wang fat man looked behind, however, behind all piled of dry branches, staggered and poor light,cheap ugg boots, what could not see.

     Uncle, I have an idea, there can be other people in this woods, if you suddenly run into a person, most likely

没有评论:

发表评论