2012年10月26日星期五

beats by dre studio owel on the head but

Inside dint.Three day after, just can of the absolute being needle pull out bottom, otherwise 2 people any further have no medicine can save."That black face eldest brother repeatedly nods to call BE, the hands always don't leave him those two brotherses.The man of that disease then comes over one boxing of embracing and says:"At under the Du turn a tiger and thank big Xia for Helping of boon!"
"You are a Du door of?What person is Du view cloud you?Is no wonder that so severe!"Do not wait that old man to answer, I compete first asked a way.The teacher once speaks of with me, before the E eyebrow parties people of talent coming forth successive, once had eight heros to respectively create 1, was called 8.Is eight don't return total parties already a long time, but although don't return total parties rule over, always with total parties together root connect with each other.This among them again with the Yue door and the Du door most is severe.Yue far mountain in Yue door's spreading "eight gold locks"s of hand and Du view in the Du door cloud is Wu Lin Yi unique, being already several years the nobody can see.Once he report Xing Du, I thought of that he may be a Du door.
Indeed as expected, the man of that disease angries of saw my one eye, but still kept answering a way:"Du view cloud is exactly my father!"
I about to speak words, that old man is blunt once I put a hand and say:"You good elephant body ascend sick, the disease lies in liver, the spirit is gathered to liver not to spread, anger over prosperous.It has been long three years and zero 40 days since you got this diseased, is an internal injury.Don't know that I say of to deny?"
The man that hasn't waited that disease answers, I hurtle to that old man in front, point at a his nose and say:"Why don't you make me talk?You think you is who?Are you a fairy?You can see a family get what disease, this is probably.You see a family when get of, this is too impossible, you think from already many fantastic!You conspire like come to fool me, he spoke amiss, BE?"This last but is the man of the disease for asking.
"That's right!I this wound is really three year agos to are harmed by withered leaf masters!Big Xia, not, fairy!Fairy such skill, pain can not fail to solve me, also hoping fairy can point out 12!"Involve an oneself, connect the man of this disease also disgusting.
"I be not what fairy, only understand to order easy number, will order a Dan medicine.You this disease is to can not cure okay!"I listen to an in the mind a cool, then didn't thought of again and talk, I thought that the man in the mind of that disease also affirms an it's cool.
"However, I can give you a grain of Dan medicine and ease your pain and sufferings.This Dan medicine can have three years of effect.This Dan medicine refines extremely and not easily, I can give you 1.I give you a square son, later of you made you collect."That old man immediately after says and finishes saying to take out a packet from the bosom, from in take out the Dan medicine in a grain of white, this Dan medicine is radiant and extremely keen, in the sun send out strong shining glory, the sting person's eye, a see namely know isn't any article."This is become to°from the snow lotus, be called snow silver Dan.Take to go to!"
"Thank, fairy!"The man of that disease once connects a Dan medicine and kept on eating.The fairy says that the disease can not cure well, that is to absolutely cure not good of, this can not help letting to feel sad;Getting pill of immortality to ease is painful, the but again cheers people up.The Du turns a tiger should be extremely big-hearted person, just long disease after, just change dispirited and discouragedly.Get fairy to point out now, can be deathless, just is ordered a bitterness afraid of.Thought of here, the Du turns a tiger to can not help happy, there is brilliance on the face, too, hurtle that old man an embrace a boxing:"Great boon not speech, at under take leave.Hereafter have what assign, Chuan east four tigers ten thousand dead not Ci!"
That old man is to order, didn't say what.We looking at Zhu Yi Hu and Du to turn a tiger to start to hand those two brotherses to gradually and far went, for a long time didn't say a words.
Suddenly, I feel left calf a burst of ache and bend over to look below and unexpectedly flowed blood and beat wet my shoe top.Don't know when, I unexpectedly won one knife.I jump to that old man in front all of a sudden and say:"Die old headman, you make the coming round Dan and snow silver Danseses giving the other people all, how do I do?"Once the words export, I just felt to call too intimate and could not help face up change of fly red, feel hot very hot painful.Is probably the reason that he becomes nervous O.K., he didn't listen to out.Sees him hastily from wrapped to take out a small cloth to wrap in bag, the Duo cringed beating of Suo to open, the inside was the powder in some yellows, spread on the leg to me.
By this time, on the big way already the shadow of human figure all have no, the stranger sees the knife sword dance in the wind, blood four splash, very anxious to oneself grows less two legs and early ran from a distance.Dou when this is many the day has been already sunk in the west and beyond the horizon sends out ten thousand Xia lights and dye red half side sky.The both sides tree is towering, wind is blowing gently, on the way quiet pole, quiet of listen to of see me the heart palpitates voice of "Peng Peng".I have heart not to make him give to apply medical ointment and fear to see oneself flesh and blood faintness miserably kind again.If make him apply medical ointment, the teacher once said the men and women didn't in person be taught.At this time, I feel a burst of cool idea of calf, want to is the culottes that he tore off me and immediately after feel have the wound of calf that the thing lightly wipes me.I strain pole, tightly shut eyes not to dare to open.Not and in a short while, and then hear voice of knowing to know the Suo Suo, feel there is the wound to what things wrap up me.Hears him saying:"Like, some flesh harms and isn't in the way and get up!"I gingerly become overdo and see calf up wrapped up a cake of without results silk ans stain, up and a little bit order thrombus exudation, however no longer feel painful.Raise head and look him again, sees his an eye love to pitily looking at me, the free and unfettered towel on the head but have no.Originally, he used a free and unfettered towel to dress a wound for me.I piece open mouth to mean to say words, but didn't speak, just so lookinging at of Zheng Zheng he, he is also so silly to silly looking at me.A kind of different felling flows my whole body, is flurried, is embarrassed, is that a little is sweet for for the first time, again pluses the surprise of a little, actually is what how do I also can not distinguish.However, have at 1:00 I know, the all these relates to this damned strange man.
Don't realize mistake how long, I suddenly hear 2 of "Gu Gu" ringing.Originally, this is my belly at protest against.I am eager to walking faster and didn't have a meal at noon, in the afternoon again the play Dou is a , early have a meal this time a matter to forget.At this time, hear this ring, I immediately feel acute pain inside the belly, the whole body is tired, the time that should have a meal.At this time, the color of the sky has been dark down, the tree that can see a mold faintness paste copies and takes a just some little cool idea in the breeze.
"Dead thing, see what see, seek rice for me quickly!I am getting more hungry!"Suddenly, the voice sending out obviously gets a fright that man, he is one Leng absolute being, Du Rang 1:"Bad old woman Niang!"Immediately see him open a mouth to smile.I got angry and leaped from the ground a while, one feet kicked to his bottom:"Who do you say to is a bad old woman Niang?"I originally think he so big skill, will definitely stay away of, have never thought him good elephant some fighting skill also can't, this feet mercilessly kick him to pour in the ground.See come to this kicks not and lightly, his huming Ji Ji on the ground along while hasn't climbed and seems to be still just Du Rang:"Is so fierce, not just bad old woman Niang?Seeing to my older generation son didn't do what good matter, whole life makes me be subjected to this bitter!Reside kindly, heart the kind Yuan , with kind Ren, talk kind letter, the government is kind to cure, the matter is kind ability, move kind.See to I be badly residing, Be moved to bad, alas!Miserably!"
"Is kind what kind, I see you be good at affectation most .Kill a person what you cured live, this feet could not stood and got up to seek rice for me to go to quickly, otherwise I your come round Dan be eat for rice!"Say, I will rob he carries on the back up of wrap, he quickly stood and said:"Like, good, I get you to have a meal, who allow me to find out you such a bad old woman Niang!"
"Do you say again?"I do power to kick him.
"Slowly, slow", his hands connect shake, in front and lamely go straight up to go, "leave this five in have one small village, our arriving will have a billionaire to invite us to have a meal there.However we didn't want to promise, we literally sought one farmer to go."
"Are you how can anyone know?You invite like, is be not?Why don't we promise?"
"Ha, ha ……"
"Ha, ha, is what mean?You say or not, you don't say that I don't go!"Say my station descended,beats by dre studio.
"I easily count to the inborn and know a little of it.Everything all has an omen, afterward knows oneself and asks why the need for and more!"He returns overdo, solemn of say.I have never seen him to so seriously lead, heart Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论