2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre pro ed The princess is t

Is peculiar, seem to take several divide complicated taste, then throw a bunch of look in the eyes to me, seem allusion, and then seem consolation ……I feel that she seems to have words to think to say with me.
I a lost everything the counter that I before win back, but eight Yes at the right moment the opportunity to lend got away and pulled me to stand and mean leave-taking.The others don't force as well, the Suo wood is to lightly smile to smile.Li Wen Jing Zi You Xi appears on stage to press to substitute my position later on.
I and eight Yes walked out, eight Yes still grew tone, smiled to see my one eye:Is small five, I just still had some oddness, why you don't listen to mine, make decision without authorization.Originally you early know that you is to lose of ……think.However how does your card beat so goodly?Hey Hey ……he smiled to smile:And end your facial expression is also very perfect, they should can not tell what.
My in the mind contains distress speech.
Eight Yes incredibly think I is intentionally lose ……literally, he thinks so and pour also without me the argument trouble of many explanations.
Just before I leave, Yang Wei's look in the eyes always depends a rock in the noodles, that vision have the sort idea 10000 kinds from, I don't have some heart in suspicious.
I originally really doubt eight working hard of Yeses for several days, want to ask him to want to show so in a low-key way to be weak why.But the mind is a bit disorderly, incredibly also give°ed this affair to forget at the moment, just along with eight Yes at outside at will with several lingered don't walk of guest said two words, eight Yes saw my one eye, sudden way:In a short while the princess also comes out to seek you, small five, ignore your in the mind how think, but still need to discommode you now and that woman goes back and forth for a while,beats by dre pro.
My facial expression of peculiar unbearable showed out:Eight Yes.You can't want me to be small white face?
Eight Yes smiled to scold 1 and kicked me for a while.Pull a face way:Your face where white?Depend ……a Niangs all don't the cover live?I tell you and coaxed her happy, at least she can't bad our affairs.This woman's temperament goes crazy very, you if gave offense to her, the sky knew what affair she will do.Suo Lin such a daughter, now we can not good offense he.
Indeed as expected, as expected, we left a wager table not to arrive a short moment, the princess rushed out.She is a lotus the officer deliver card, that is a Chuang to practise fencing, idea at ……idea at***I this is small white face body up I ran.Her nature can't continues to stand, either to deliver a card for person to that.
Baby's son, how did you so urgently and in a hurry come out?Princess' one face bewitching smile, she almost changed an individual at the moment, have already turned over the affair of face quarrel to our 2 people of yesterday and today and forget similar, also as if nothing has occurred say with smile:Isn't you that the wager gold isn't enough?I can lend first to you ……make reference to here, she intentionally and lightly bit to bite lips.Gather together my ear, get fed up with a track:If you have no money to return ……wager debt meat Chang is also can.
Depend!!
Still really need to come from a younger brother younger brother who betray oneself?My subconscious of see eight Yes, who know this old guy a see the princess coming out and immediately ordering to nod to beat to come to grips to shout on the whole.Then run quicker than rabbitly.
In front this bitchy princess but is to can not give offense to ground, at least I now and eight Yes stand at an on board, although we of had misunderstanding, under the great benefits premise, I still don't can break down I to organize the important event of inside.Sighed tone, strong endure the indisposition of in the mind, I wry smile way:Be not, just I the wager Shu is really what a mess, I worry to more lose more many, still early as possible accept a hand to calculate.
Indeed as expected is June the weather kid's face, say to turn over a face to turn over a face!I just finished saying, once princess' eyes stared, silently on sinking, face's Nu way:You see Yang Wei, that woman, cant not bear to did the heart win her?You are just continuous how many all so severe, how puzzlingly lost and then run afterwards?
Depend!Do you ask me?Does my his mama still want to know reason!Who do I ask to go to?
I now in mind also is one regiment blurred.
Is the ring what things?Have been coming to say, the ring speaks to is a baby who presses a box of end to me!Although this thing makes trouble to me much more than bringing me the time of advantage wanting, , after all this trick is a quality goods at reasonable prices of useful!The quality goods at reasonable prices can rise a function!
Want, stuck an inside at the earliest stage from I the paste wore a ring and arrived afterwards of how many have intention to not intentional of use he ……which meeting not is go far?Never lose a battle?And in spite of time how I am be tormented by the side effect sorrow cloud is miserably thin, but use the time of ring, that calls an imposing eight sideses!
Can today pour Be getting more ineffective all of a sudden well and suddenly!
Seem a husky fellow, just handed a small Niang son at bed up, picked clothes prepare open make, bend over to look below, but discovered oneself that thing below had no!!
What felling does that call?
Have no bottom spirit!
The ring ignores it is well is bad, always, it is my bottom spirit!I know, my hand's inside's hasing a miraculous thing can hope, even if I meet a despairing affair!There is also the last trump card ……now, no matter sudden this trump card was used ……
See me be dazing but don't answer her of words, princess' air is a bit not kind, heavily humed a to seem to want to become angry, but immediately once her eye pupil turn, not the Nu is anti- to smile, the corner of mouth pulls one silk smile very intimate Wan my arm, pull I walk to part.
My in the mind more remembers Yang Wei's strange look in the eyes, more feel a problem.Yang Wei's look in the eyes is too complicated, I feel she must be what is up want I say ……
Is dear, even if is lose money don't also be getting more depressed.The princess is tiny tiny on smiling, without extra trouble take discard over two cup joss-stick, pass to I am one cup, then lightly of touched a cup with me, seemed to be all to want a drop of water to come in one of her eyes, the Mei Yan,such as silk, looking at me:Come, toast.
I am helpless, because eight Yes hand over to treat, I am to can not be too cheerless to this woman and see her one eye, still carry cup one Yang Bo.
I see princess' purse one's lips' lookinging at me is smiling, some malices with similar leg-pull success in that smiling face, seem unclear of a bit satisfied similar ……
I am aming just vacant, suddenly feel body in a flash, immediately at present the whole things all seemed to sway leisurely to get up and gradually appeared heavy shadow!The princess' smiling face gradually becomes misty in my eyes, connect circumferential of the voice spread and also seem to distort to put slow!
The person, table, wall, the building of distance, suddenly started turning …the key turn never mind, but I also followed to turn by myself, finally, my foot a falsely, Zhang Kou wants to shout, but shout not to come out, the body keeps on being soft, top heavy ………
This woman to my dosage!
This is me brain inside a silk finally wide awake consciousness.
I seem to be placed in half dream the half come to in, surroundings of everything all seem to conduct electricity to copy, seem the lens in the movie twinkle, the in a flash appears, and the in a flash disappears again.
My there was already no complete but awake consciousness in brain, everythings all became part ……
I ambiguously feel I be put to lie in a certain place, the surroundings one is dusk ……probably this is my illusion, also probably because my eyes half matches half to shut, the view can touch scope too small.
Always I am lying to look up at a top, the eyelid is heavy, seem see the princess occupy vantage point to see one eye, there is satisfied smile on her face, then I feel the clothes of my own whole body be taken off, immediately someone changed clothes for me, I finally see the princess picked up a what things wear for me at face up ……
In that a moment, I faint, the at present one is dark.
I feel that my own body am floating, is moving.Certainly, also probably this is someone is lifting me.
The my eye is ambiguously a bit fine to can not open, but can hear the surroundings have a certain and strange tune of sing voice, that voice acquaints with very much, imitating the Buddha is the rites that princess takes disorderly party of that Yin that I have ever been to ……
But I can not accurately distinguish.
Finally, I thoroughly faint …
I dreamed and had already really dreamed.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论